Strathcarron Hospice is here today for and because of the people of Forth Valley, Cumbernauld and Kilsyth. Every year, we provide care and support to over 1,400people with a life-limiting illness or condition, at a time when both they and their family need it most. Our philosophy is about living until you die and we ensure people have every opportunity to achieve their goals right up until the last moment.
Strathcarron is an independent Hospice and all of our care is provided free of charge. Our services include a 24-bed inpatient unit, Day Care, Hospice@Home, Community Nurse Specialists and Lymphoedema clinic. We need to raise over £12,900 every day to keep these running.
Thank you for helping to ‘make every moment count’ for all our patients and their families.
*We would be delighted if you would like to support the Hospice through fundraising at this event. If you would like to apply for a Strathcarron Charity Place please be aware that terms and conditions apply. Please contact us for more information regarding the minimum sponsorship required.
You can only apply to one Affiliate Charity at a time. For further information on how the Charity Entry process works please see our FAQs.
Please click on the event you would like to participate in:
Virtual 2020 Edinburgh Marathon Festival
- 2020 Edinburgh Marathon Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 Edinburgh Half Marathon Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Hairy Haggis Team Relay Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF 10k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF 5k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Junior 5K Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Junior 2k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Junior 1.5k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Kids Kilometre Virtual Challenge >
If you already have your Own Entry, you can pledge to fundraise for Strathcarron Hospice via your My Details account.
Simply log in and click on the link next to your entry.