VSA (est. 1870)
VSA changes lives for thousands of the most vulnerable people in Aberdeen city and Aberdeenshire, helping them to live the most independent and fun-filled lives possible.
VSA is the biggest social care charity in the north-east of Scotland.
VSA provides a wide range of care and support to children and families, carers, both children as young as five and adults, children with complex disabilities like autism or additional support needs.
We care and support adults with disabilities and mental health challenges helping them to enjoy a confident and happily life.
We also look after older people, some further challenged with Dementia supporting them with residential care, weekend support and care allowing them to lead fulfilling, dignified lives as independently as possible.
VSA’s support means:
You can only apply to one Affiliate Charity at a time. For further information on how the Charity Entry process works please see our FAQs.
Please click on the event you would like to participate in:
Virtual 2020 Edinburgh Marathon Festival
- 2020 Edinburgh Marathon Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 Edinburgh Half Marathon Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Hairy Haggis Team Relay Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF 10k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF 5k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Junior 5K Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Junior 2k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Junior 1.5k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Kids Kilometre Virtual Challenge >
If you already have your Own Entry, you can pledge to fundraise for VSA via your My Details account.
Simply log in and click on the link next to your entry.