07825 268 183
Whatever your distance why not take part in the Bournemouth Marathon to raise money to support 70,000 children across Wessex and Thames Valley. The Bournemouth Marathon Festival had its inaugural run in 2013. As well as a full marathon, there is also a half marathon, 10K and 5K, as well as 2K and 1.5K runs for kids. You will receive a free running shirt and support from the fundraising team.
The race follows a scenic coastal route. Stunning sea views, fresh crisp clean air and the very best of Bournemouth and Poole is on show as runners follow a route via the Boscombe and Bournemouth piers towards a spectacular finish.
For further details, please contact Julie Barrett on 07956 574493 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you!
You can only apply to one Affiliate Charity at a time. For further information on how the Charity Entry process works please see our FAQs.
Please click on the event you would like to participate in:
Virtual 2020 Edinburgh Marathon Festival
- 2020 Edinburgh Marathon Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 Edinburgh Half Marathon Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Hairy Haggis Team Relay Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF 10k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF 5k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Junior 5K Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Junior 2k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Junior 1.5k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Kids Kilometre Virtual Challenge >
If you already have your Own Entry, you can pledge to fundraise for Life Education Wessex via your My Details account.
Simply log in and click on the link next to your entry.