Heart Runners Support Team
0844 477 1181
Beat Heartbreak Forever
When you run for the BHF, you run to beat the world’s biggest killers. Conditions like heart diseases, stroke and vascular dementia.
You run for the people you love. You run for mums, for dads, for brothers, for sisters, for friends, for loved ones. You run to fund research that helps to keep families together. One life saving breakthrough at a time.
Champions like you have helped get us this far - heart transplants, clot busting drugs, genetic testing and so much more. So join us, and fix your eyes on the finish line. Because together, we can beat heartbreak forever. #BHFChampions
Join our team and as well as the chance to help power life saving research, you’ll benefit from:
- a red BHF technical running top
- fun tools and tips to help with your fundraising
- personalized training support from our world-class running coaches
- a friendly team here to support you all the way.
Secure a BHF Charity Place - Entries are open!
Secure a BHF place in the Edinburgh Marathon Festival, we have places available in both the Marathon, Half Marathon, 10K, 5K and Team Relay. For each you'll need to pay a registration fee and pledge to raise a minimum amount (excluding Gift Aid).
If you wish to take a charity place please sign up via 'APPLY FOR A CHARITY ENTRY' below.
Already have a place?
If you've already paid for your place, we'd love to have you on our team as an 'own place' runner! All you need to do is fill out the form on our website to get started:
You can only apply to one Affiliate Charity at a time. For further information on how the Charity Entry process works please see our FAQs.
Please click on the event you would like to participate in:
Virtual 2020 Edinburgh Marathon Festival
- 2020 Edinburgh Marathon Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 Edinburgh Half Marathon Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Hairy Haggis Team Relay Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF 10k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF 5k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Junior 5K Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Junior 2k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Junior 1.5k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Kids Kilometre Virtual Challenge >
If you already have your Own Entry, you can pledge to fundraise for British Heart Foundation via your My Details account.
Simply log in and click on the link next to your entry.