Take on the Edinburgh Marathon with Team Red Cross
The British Red Cross provides support to people in crisis, whoever and wherever they are, both here in the UK and overseas. Entrants who run for the Red Cross will know that every step they take, every mile they conquer and every pound they raise, will make a huge difference to the lives of vulnerable people.
Join Team Red Cross and we will look after you every step of the way, from the early days of training right through to race day. You will receive regular newsletters, training tips and support with your fundraising efforts. We will also send you a running vest to train in, or to wear on the big day.
Join Team Red Cross today!
If you'd like to join our team you can apply to run for us by clicking on one of the events below and completing the online entry form. Once your application is received we'll be in touch to take payment for the registration fee and confirm your fundraising target:
To find out more about joining Team Red Cross please contact us on 0141 891 4044 or by emailing LCowie@redcross.org.uk
You can only apply to one Affiliate Charity at a time. For further information on how the Charity Entry process works please see our FAQs.
Please click on the event you would like to participate in:
Virtual 2020 Edinburgh Marathon Festival
- 2020 Edinburgh Marathon Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 Edinburgh Half Marathon Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Hairy Haggis Team Relay Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF 10k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF 5k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Junior 5K Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Junior 2k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Junior 1.5k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Kids Kilometre Virtual Challenge >
If you already have your Own Entry, you can pledge to fundraise for British Red Cross via your My Details account.
Simply log in and click on the link next to your entry.