Run for Worldwide Cancer Research
Since Worldwide Cancer Research was founded in 1979, research has helped double cancer survival rates in the UK. But 1 in 2 people are still rocked by a cancer diagnosis during their lifetime. For us, that's 1 in 2 too many. Cancer doesn't stand still - and neither should we. Our solution? We believe that bold research will cure cancer, and that the first step is the most important one.
That's why we back the brightest minds around the world, funding pioneering discovery research. One day, cancer will no longer be feared, and the more projects we are able to fund, the sooner that day will come.
Join us, run for for Scotland's only cancer research charity and help kick start cancer cures accross the globe - saving the lives of the pople you love.
If you have any questions or would like further information we'd love to hear from you, please contact our events team on 0300 777 7910, email@example.com
You can only apply to one Affiliate Charity at a time. For further information on how the Charity Entry process works please see our FAQs.
Please click on the event you would like to participate in:
Virtual 2020 Edinburgh Marathon Festival
- 2020 Edinburgh Marathon Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 Edinburgh Half Marathon Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Hairy Haggis Team Relay Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF 10k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF 5k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Junior 5K Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Junior 2k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Junior 1.5k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Kids Kilometre Virtual Challenge >
If you already have your Own Entry, you can pledge to fundraise for Worldwide Cancer Research via your My Details account.
Simply log in and click on the link next to your entry.