0300 123 1111
Scotland's Charity Air Ambulance (SCAA) responds to 999 emergency calls and flies to time-critical medical and trauma incidents 365 days a year. Relying 100% on donations from supporters to ensure we are there when needed, the SCAA helicopter and crew can reach 90% of Scotland withtin 25 minutes. Many of our callouts are to some of Scotland's more remote areas, where saving time is crucial to the recovery of the patient.
We have guaranteed places, so please run for us and help to make a real difference to saving lives of people living in Scotland.
All our runners will receive:
• A SCAA running vest or T-shirt
• Sponsorship forms and fundraising advice
For more information or to apply for a place, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0300 123 1111.
Scottish Charity Number SC041845
You can only apply to one Affiliate Charity at a time. For further information on how the Charity Entry process works please see our FAQs.
Please click on the event you would like to participate in:
Virtual 2020 Edinburgh Marathon Festival
- 2020 Edinburgh Marathon Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 Edinburgh Half Marathon Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Hairy Haggis Team Relay Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF 10k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF 5k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Junior 5K Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Junior 2k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Junior 1.5k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Kids Kilometre Virtual Challenge >
If you already have your Own Entry, you can pledge to fundraise for Scotland's Charity Air Ambulance via your My Details account.
Simply log in and click on the link next to your entry.