0141 354 5555
SCIAF (Scottish Catholic International Aid Fund) is the official aid and development agency of the Catholic Church in Scotland. We help some of the world’s poorest people, regardless of religion, and campaign to change the root causes of poverty.
In our work we support over 60 projects in more than 15 countries across Africa, Asia and Latin America. We believe that all people have a right to live in dignity, hold their own beliefs, and share in the world’s resources.
Across the world, the gap between rich and poor is getting bigger, but we can end poverty if we all come together
To help the poorest free themselves from poverty by equipping them with the tools they need. A world without poverty, where the poorest can survive and thrive.
Inspired by the gospel, we tackle the causes of poverty and injustice.
We reach out with love to those in need, regardless of age, race or relgion.
We believe in supporting the whole person, including their spiritual wellbeing, political voice, cultural and community life.
You can only apply to one Affiliate Charity at a time. For further information on how the Charity Entry process works please see our FAQs.
Please click on the event you would like to participate in:
Virtual 2020 Edinburgh Marathon Festival
- 2020 Edinburgh Marathon Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 Edinburgh Half Marathon Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Hairy Haggis Team Relay Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF 10k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF 5k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Junior 5K Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Junior 2k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Junior 1.5k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Kids Kilometre Virtual Challenge >
If you already have your Own Entry, you can pledge to fundraise for SCIAF - Scottish Catholic International Aid Fund via your My Details account.
Simply log in and click on the link next to your entry.