0300 330 9292
Why should you run for Sense Scotland?
Thats an easy question to answer, simply click here...
Sense Scotland believe people should have a choice in how they live their life. Whether it’s for a few hours a day, or to meet up with friends in the evening, take on new challenges or to live in their own home.
The funds you raise will allow us to offer advice and support for carers; parties and social events; holidays; a range of arts and outdoor activities and services; a variety of opportunities built around the needs and aspirations of the adults, children and young people we work with.
We encourage you to take a look at our website www.sensescotland.org.uk to discover the different ways in which our work enhances the lives of so many Scottish families.
We hope you decide to run for the people who benefit from Sense Scotland every day of the year.
All the money raised for Sense Scotland will stay in Scotland.
You can only apply to one Affiliate Charity at a time. For further information on how the Charity Entry process works please see our FAQs.
Please click on the event you would like to participate in:
Virtual 2020 Edinburgh Marathon Festival
- 2020 Edinburgh Marathon Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 Edinburgh Half Marathon Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Hairy Haggis Team Relay Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF 10k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF 5k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Junior 5K Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Junior 2k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Junior 1.5k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Kids Kilometre Virtual Challenge >
If you already have your Own Entry, you can pledge to fundraise for Sense Scotland via your My Details account.
Simply log in and click on the link next to your entry.