In the UK, one man in five dies before he reaches 65. Together we can change that.
Our mission is to improve the health of men and boys in England, Wales and Scotland. Today too many men die too young from heart disease, cancer, mental health issues and other diseases that can and should be prevented or better treated.
We need your help to support our work:
Please help us help more men by running and fundraising for us.
You can only apply to one Affiliate Charity at a time. For further information on how the Charity Entry process works please see our FAQs.
Please click on the event you would like to participate in:
Virtual 2020 Edinburgh Marathon Festival
- 2020 Edinburgh Marathon Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 Edinburgh Half Marathon Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Hairy Haggis Team Relay Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF 10k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF 5k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Junior 5K Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Junior 2k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Junior 1.5k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Kids Kilometre Virtual Challenge >
If you already have your Own Entry, you can pledge to fundraise for Men's Health Forum via your My Details account.
Simply log in and click on the link next to your entry.