020 7250 8271
Sarcoma is cancer.
Join Team Sarcoma to save lives by funding ground-breaking research, raising sarcoma awareness, and helping us provide support and information to everyone who needs it.
The Team Sarcoma experience
We're here to support you. Every runner on Team Sarcoma gets a Sarcoma UK running vest and loads of materials to help raise funds and awareness. You'll also get personal support and advice from the moment you register.
"Thanks to all the Sarcoma UK team for all your support and encouragement. I feel privileged to be part of Team Sarcoma" - previous Team Sarcoma runner.
Have your own place?
We'd love to have you on the team. You'll get all the support mentioned previously, and can set your own fundraising pledge. Just email Louisa at email@example.com to get started.
Looking for a Sarcoma UK charity place?
We would love to have you on the team, just apply and we will be in contact!
We ask that all charity place runners pledge to raise a minimum of £500 for the full Edinburgh Marathon.
You can only apply to one Affiliate Charity at a time. For further information on how the Charity Entry process works please see our FAQs.
Please click on the event you would like to participate in:
Virtual 2020 Edinburgh Marathon Festival
- 2020 Edinburgh Marathon Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 Edinburgh Half Marathon Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Hairy Haggis Team Relay Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF 10k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF 5k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Junior 5K Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Junior 2k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Junior 1.5k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Kids Kilometre Virtual Challenge >
If you already have your Own Entry, you can pledge to fundraise for Sarcoma UK via your My Details account.
Simply log in and click on the link next to your entry.