Do something amazing this year - run the Edinburgh Marathon for Amnesty International and take a giant step forward for human rights worldwide!
Amnesty International is a movement of ordinary people from across the world. Our purpose is to protect individuals wherever justice, fairness, freedom and truth are denied – and we need your support to help us do this.
Register today by getting in touch with Emily at firstname.lastname@example.org. To receive a guaranteed place we ask that you pay a £30 deposit and fundraise a minimum of £250 for the half, and £450 for the full marathon distance.
You can only apply to one Affiliate Charity at a time. For further information on how the Charity Entry process works please see our FAQs.
Please click on the event you would like to participate in:
Virtual 2020 Edinburgh Marathon Festival
- 2020 Edinburgh Marathon Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 Edinburgh Half Marathon Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Hairy Haggis Team Relay Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF 10k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF 5k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Junior 5K Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Junior 2k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Junior 1.5k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Kids Kilometre Virtual Challenge >
If you already have your Own Entry, you can pledge to fundraise for Amnesty International UK via your My Details account.
Simply log in and click on the link next to your entry.