What SiMBA do
SiMBA is here to support anyone affected by the loss of a baby during pregnancy or close to the time of birth.
We help families to gather precious items for their Memory Box which we gift to them.
We understand the importance for families to spend time with their baby in one of our Family Rooms. Adding a leaf onto our Tree of Tranquillity shows parents that they are not alone in their loss and acts as a place to remember and reflect.
We also offer drop in support groups, 24 hour on-line support and additional training for midwives and hospital staff.
Our charity aims help families to rebuild their shattered lives and to remember their babies.
You can only apply to one Affiliate Charity at a time. For further information on how the Charity Entry process works please see our FAQs.
Please click on the event you would like to participate in:
Virtual 2020 Edinburgh Marathon Festival
- 2020 Edinburgh Marathon Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 Edinburgh Half Marathon Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Hairy Haggis Team Relay Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF 10k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF 5k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Junior 5K Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Junior 2k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Junior 1.5k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Kids Kilometre Virtual Challenge >
If you already have your Own Entry, you can pledge to fundraise for Simpsons Memory Box Appeal via your My Details account.
Simply log in and click on the link next to your entry.