0131 659 4790
Join #TeamCarrGomm and help us stamp out loneliness!
Carr Gomm is a leading social care charity with over 20 years’ experience supporting people across Scotland. We support people with a whole variety of needs, in their day-to-day living, in planning for the future, and in realising their hopes and dreams.
We fundraise to fill the gaps in society and provide support where no one else does through our Community Development projects. These projects aim to alleviate the crippling issues of loneliness and isolation. Team Carr Gomm, our fundraising initiative, tackles these issues head on by encouraging participants to be both physically and socially active while supporting our work.
You can only apply to one Affiliate Charity at a time. For further information on how the Charity Entry process works please see our FAQs.
Please click on the event you would like to participate in:
Virtual 2020 Edinburgh Marathon Festival
- 2020 Edinburgh Marathon Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 Edinburgh Half Marathon Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Hairy Haggis Team Relay Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF 10k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF 5k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Junior 5K Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Junior 2k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Junior 1.5k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Kids Kilometre Virtual Challenge >
If you already have your Own Entry, you can pledge to fundraise for Carr Gomm via your My Details account.
Simply log in and click on the link next to your entry.