St Columba's Fundraising
0131 551 1381
We have guaranteed places in the
* Full marathon * Half marathon * Team relay
* 10K * 5K * Junior 5K * Kids Kilometre
* Junior 1.5K *Junior 2K
St Columba’s Hospice Care is an independent charity which has provided specialist care and support to people with terminal conditions across Edinburgh and the Lothians since its opening in 1977. The Hospice strives to ensure everyone within our community has access to excellent palliative care whoever they are, wherever they are, and whenever they need it.
Last year, we made a difference to the lives of over 1100 people with the money that was raised. We offered space for people to talk, space for people to laugh, space for people to learn and space for people to grieve.
We’ll support you every step of the way. We want this to be a day you remember forever, and will help make you stand out from the crowd. We will give you:
By joining the St Columbas Hospice Team, and choosing to fundraise for the us, we will ask for a minimum fundraising pledge in return for a charity place.
You might already have your own place but we would still love to have you on our team! Just let us know you have your own spot by emailing us on firstname.lastname@example.org and we can send your fundraising pack, running top and materials out.
You can only apply to one Affiliate Charity at a time. For further information on how the Charity Entry process works please see our FAQs.
Please click on the event you would like to participate in:
Virtual 2020 Edinburgh Marathon Festival
- 2020 Edinburgh Marathon Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 Edinburgh Half Marathon Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Hairy Haggis Team Relay Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF 10k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF 5k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Junior 5K Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Junior 2k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Junior 1.5k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Kids Kilometre Virtual Challenge >
If you already have your Own Entry, you can pledge to fundraise for St Columba's Hospice via your My Details account.
Simply log in and click on the link next to your entry.