0207 882 8749
More than 41,000 people are diagnosed with bowel cancer each year, around 300,000 live with Inflammatory Bowel Disease (colitis and Crohn’s disease) and thousands more with IBS. Bowel & Cancer Research is a leading authority on the bowel.
We believe in a future where no one dies of bowel cancer or has or has to live with a chronic bowel disease. That's why we fund the best research across the UK and support our next generation of research experts through a dedicated PhD programme.
Let's end bowel cancer and bowel disease
We value the support of those who support our cause. Whether you choose run a marathon, run 10K, jump on a bike, jump in a lake. We have seen our supporters take on any number of diverse challenges and endeavour to support them in anyway we can.
You can only apply to one Affiliate Charity at a time. For further information on how the Charity Entry process works please see our FAQs.
Please click on the event you would like to participate in:
Virtual 2020 Edinburgh Marathon Festival
- 2020 Edinburgh Marathon Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 Edinburgh Half Marathon Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Hairy Haggis Team Relay Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF 10k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF 5k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Junior 5K Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Junior 2k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Junior 1.5k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Kids Kilometre Virtual Challenge >
If you already have your Own Entry, you can pledge to fundraise for Bowel Research UK via your My Details account.
Simply log in and click on the link next to your entry.