Kidney Cancer Scotland is the Scotland’s leading specialist kidney cancer charity. We seek to reduce the harm caused by kidney cancer by increasing knowledge and awareness, providing patient information and by supporting research into the causes, prevention and treatment of the disease
We depend primarily on voluntary donations and have published a definitive guide to kidney cancer, set up a Patient Support Network and Careline, established online renal nurse training and research programmes and campaigned for access to life extending drugs for NHS kidney cancer patients and most recently introduced a telephone counselling service. Our services are free to patients and their loved ones, therefore we rely heavily on fundraising as we don't recieve any government funding.
You can only apply to one Affiliate Charity at a time. For further information on how the Charity Entry process works please see our FAQs.
Please click on the event you would like to participate in:
Virtual 2020 Edinburgh Marathon Festival
- 2020 Edinburgh Marathon Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 Edinburgh Half Marathon Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Hairy Haggis Team Relay Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF 10k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF 5k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Junior 5K Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Junior 2k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Junior 1.5k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Kids Kilometre Virtual Challenge >
If you already have your Own Entry, you can pledge to fundraise for Kidney Cancer Scotland via your My Details account.
Simply log in and click on the link next to your entry.