0131 622 6666
VOCAL is the voice of carers across Lothian.
A carer is someone who looks after a friends or relative with additional needs, without being oaid to do so. Thsi includes people looking after children with disabilities, parents with ill health, adults with addictions and many other complex situations.
It is an exhausting job to do, particularly when holding down a job and looking after other familiy members as part of the day to day routine.
But VOCAL offers the information, one-to-one advice, counselling, learning and social engagement to ensure carers remain empowered, physically and mentally resilient and feel included in a valued community of carers.
Benefits, power of attorney, coping with anger, grief and exhaustion - all issues for carers that VOCAL can help with.
So thank you for taking on your running challenge on behalf of the 10,000 carers VOCAL supports each year.
You are a hero.
You can only apply to one Affiliate Charity at a time. For further information on how the Charity Entry process works please see our FAQs.
Please click on the event you would like to participate in:
Virtual 2020 Edinburgh Marathon Festival
- 2020 Edinburgh Marathon Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 Edinburgh Half Marathon Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Hairy Haggis Team Relay Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF 10k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF 5k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Junior 5K Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Junior 2k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Junior 1.5k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Kids Kilometre Virtual Challenge >
If you already have your Own Entry, you can pledge to fundraise for VOCAL - Voice of Carers Across Lothian via your My Details account.
Simply log in and click on the link next to your entry.