There are over 400,000 adults with autism in the UK, but only about 32% are in some kind of paid work.
Our vision is for all autistic people to have opportunity in work and fulfilment in life
Our mission is to support autistic people to have fulfilling and productive working relationships in inclusive and positive environments. We do this by:
· Enabling people on the autistic spectrum to find and be successful in suitable work
· Encouraging providers of work to employ autistic people and recognise the benefits they can bring to the workplace
You can only apply to one Affiliate Charity at a time. For further information on how the Charity Entry process works please see our FAQs.
Please click on the event you would like to participate in:
Virtual 2020 Edinburgh Marathon Festival
- 2020 Edinburgh Marathon Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 Edinburgh Half Marathon Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Hairy Haggis Team Relay Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF 10k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF 5k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Junior 5K Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Junior 2k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Junior 1.5k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Kids Kilometre Virtual Challenge >
If you already have your Own Entry, you can pledge to fundraise for Employment Autism via your My Details account.
Simply log in and click on the link next to your entry.