020 8525 3035
Run for us
Join our team and help St Joseph's raise the £7.5 million we need each year to continue our vital work. As a St Joseph's runner you will receive:
- technical running vest
- fundraising pack
- help and support from our fundraising team
About St Joseph's
St Joseph’s Hospice first opened in 1905 and since then has been caring for and supporting people affected by serious illness. We try to improve the quality of life for people with life-limiting conditions and help them live life to the full, to the very end. Supporting families and carers is also an important part of what we do.
We care for people living in North and East London and our hospice services include:
nursing and medical care
physical and psychological therapies
social and creative activities.
Our staff are experts in caring for people who have life-limiting conditions or who are coming to the end of their life, and in supporting families and carers.
You can only apply to one Affiliate Charity at a time. For further information on how the Charity Entry process works please see our FAQs.
Please click on the event you would like to participate in:
Virtual 2020 Edinburgh Marathon Festival
- 2020 Edinburgh Marathon Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 Edinburgh Half Marathon Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Hairy Haggis Team Relay Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF 10k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF 5k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Junior 5K Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Junior 2k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Junior 1.5k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Kids Kilometre Virtual Challenge >
If you already have your Own Entry, you can pledge to fundraise for St Joseph's Hospice via your My Details account.
Simply log in and click on the link next to your entry.