Blue Cross is a charity that has been helping sick, injured, abandoned and homeless pets since 1897. We help thousands of pets in need every month, providing veterinary care, expert behavioural help, advice and education for current or future pet owners and pet bereavement support, as well as finding loving happy homes for the animals in our care. We develop lifelong relationships with pets and owners, providing quality care that is accessible and non-judgemental.
£2 a day could keep a cat warm and safe at one of our centres.
£20 could fund an unwanted horse’s basic hoof care.
£136 could provide clinical care for a homeless dog during their stay with us.
Our vision is that every pet will enjoy a healthy life in a happy home and we won’t rest until we achieve it.
You can only apply to one Affiliate Charity at a time. For further information on how the Charity Entry process works please see our FAQs.
Please click on the event you would like to participate in:
Virtual 2020 Edinburgh Marathon Festival
- 2020 Edinburgh Marathon Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 Edinburgh Half Marathon Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Hairy Haggis Team Relay Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF 10k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF 5k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Junior 5K Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Junior 2k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Junior 1.5k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Kids Kilometre Virtual Challenge >
If you already have your Own Entry, you can pledge to fundraise for Blue Cross via your My Details account.
Simply log in and click on the link next to your entry.