Run the Scottish half Marathon / 10K on Sunday 23rd September 2018 and help us rasie much needed funds for The Learning Space.
The Learning Space is a small, rural Sottish charity that works with and supports young people who are experiencing challenges and barriers to their learning and development. Being both new and small The Learning Space needs as much support as possible to help us to deliver our work to the young people who attend.
Tailored for young people who may require support academically, emotionally or socially, we offer bespoke, motivating activities and experiences to enable young people to feel good about themselves, develop, move forward and succeed.
We actively promote and support individuality and unique learning styles.
Run for The Learning Space SCIO on Sunday 23rd September 2018.
You can only apply to one Affiliate Charity at a time. For further information on how the Charity Entry process works please see our FAQs.
Please click on the event you would like to participate in:
Virtual 2020 Edinburgh Marathon Festival
- 2020 Edinburgh Marathon Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 Edinburgh Half Marathon Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Hairy Haggis Team Relay Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF 10k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF 5k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Junior 5K Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Junior 2k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Junior 1.5k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Kids Kilometre Virtual Challenge >
If you already have your Own Entry, you can pledge to fundraise for The Learning Space via your My Details account.
Simply log in and click on the link next to your entry.