Whatever distance you choose, we promise you loads of support and encouragement along the way, including:
By joining #TeamLivability you will be helping to support services like those in Dorset and across the South West.
Livability Victoria Education Centre in Poole is a specialist school for children with disabilities and Livability Holton Lee is our well being centre in Holton Heath from where we run our Spinal Injuries Unit and our Flourish horticultural therapy programme.
The money that you raise by being part of #TeamLivability can help these services, and many more across the country, to continue to support disabled people, connect vulnerable people with their communities and tackle social isolation.
You can only apply to one Affiliate Charity at a time. For further information on how the Charity Entry process works please see our FAQs.
Please click on the event you would like to participate in:
Virtual 2020 Edinburgh Marathon Festival
- 2020 Edinburgh Marathon Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 Edinburgh Half Marathon Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Hairy Haggis Team Relay Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF 10k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF 5k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Junior 5K Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Junior 2k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Junior 1.5k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Kids Kilometre Virtual Challenge >
If you already have your Own Entry, you can pledge to fundraise for Livability via your My Details account.
Simply log in and click on the link next to your entry.