020 7831 0883
Genetic Alliance UK is the national charity working to improve the lives of patients and families affected by all types of genetic conditions. We are an alliance of over 200 patient organisations.
Our aim is to ensure that high-quality services, information and support are provided to all who need them. We actively support research and innovation across the field of genetic medicine.
Genetic Alliance UK runs the family support network SWAN UK for families of children and young adults with undiagnosed genetic conditions, or syndromes without a name (SWAN).
Rare Disease UK is the national campaign for people with rare diseases and all who support them, run by Genetic Alliance UK
You can only apply to one Affiliate Charity at a time. For further information on how the Charity Entry process works please see our FAQs.
Please click on the event you would like to participate in:
Virtual 2020 Edinburgh Marathon Festival
- 2020 Edinburgh Marathon Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 Edinburgh Half Marathon Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Hairy Haggis Team Relay Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF 10k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF 5k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Junior 5K Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Junior 2k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Junior 1.5k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Kids Kilometre Virtual Challenge >
If you already have your Own Entry, you can pledge to fundraise for Genetic Alliance UK (Rare Disease UK and SWAN UK) via your My Details account.
Simply log in and click on the link next to your entry.