We do this by strengthening local healthcare systems – specifically by training local healthcare workers in the provision of emergency dental treatment. Oral disease, infection and chronic pain desperately need to be addressed in these communities to enable people to work, attend school and care for their families. Our sustainable training model provides local health workers with the essential skills they need to improve the lives of people in these local communities for the long term. Initially we have developed our programme in rural Tanzania, and our long term plan is to roll this training out to any country where there is a need.
Bridge2Aid believes that everybody has the right to safe emergency dental care.
You can only apply to one Affiliate Charity at a time. For further information on how the Charity Entry process works please see our FAQs.
Please click on the event you would like to participate in:
Virtual 2020 Edinburgh Marathon Festival
- 2020 Edinburgh Marathon Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 Edinburgh Half Marathon Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Hairy Haggis Team Relay Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF 10k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF 5k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Junior 5K Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Junior 2k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Junior 1.5k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Kids Kilometre Virtual Challenge >
If you already have your Own Entry, you can pledge to fundraise for Bridge2aid via your My Details account.
Simply log in and click on the link next to your entry.