seescape has been providing services for people with sight loss in Fife for over 150 years. We work with clients at their pace to help them come to terms with their sight loss by offering support, advice and training. Helping people to live fulland active lives within their community.
With people living longer, more and more people will be diagnosed with a progressive sight loss condition. With your support and donations, seescape will be able to there for more people, helping them to live as independently and safely as possible.
You can only apply to one Affiliate Charity at a time. For further information on how the Charity Entry process works please see our FAQs.
Please click on the event you would like to participate in:
Virtual 2020 Edinburgh Marathon Festival
- 2020 Edinburgh Marathon Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 Edinburgh Half Marathon Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Hairy Haggis Team Relay Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF 10k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF 5k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Junior 5K Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Junior 2k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Junior 1.5k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Kids Kilometre Virtual Challenge >
If you already have your Own Entry, you can pledge to fundraise for seescape via your My Details account.
Simply log in and click on the link next to your entry.