0141 779 6184
This week in Scotland, three children will die because of a life-shortening illness. Only one of the families will receive the support they deserve.
Join Team CHAS and help us reach EVERY family in Scotland.
Children’s Hospices Across Scotland (CHAS) is a charity that provides the only hospice services in Scotland for babies, children and young people with life-shortening conditions. Life-shortening because no amount of medicine - or love - will make them better.
We recently announced our new mission: to make sure that wherever there is a child in Scotland with a life-shortening condition, we’re on hand to help. To do that, we need to double our fundraising income over the next five years and your incredible support through this event will help us do that.
Join team CHAS and help us #KeepTheJoyAlive
You can only apply to one Affiliate Charity at a time. For further information on how the Charity Entry process works please see our FAQs.
Please click on the event you would like to participate in:
Virtual 2020 Edinburgh Marathon Festival
- 2020 Edinburgh Marathon Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 Edinburgh Half Marathon Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Hairy Haggis Team Relay Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF 10k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF 5k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Junior 5K Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Junior 2k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Junior 1.5k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Kids Kilometre Virtual Challenge >
If you already have your Own Entry, you can pledge to fundraise for CHAS (Children's Hospices Across Scotland) via your My Details account.
Simply log in and click on the link next to your entry.