020 7803 1123
The Mental Health Foundation is the UK's leading charity for everyone's mental health. With prevention at the heart of what we do, we aim to find and address the sources of mental health problems so that people and communities can thrive.
Join our team of runners who are commited to supporting our vital work into preventing mental health problems and making good mental health a reality for all.
Benefits of joining our team:
You will also receive a beautiful finishers pack and certificate from the organisers and your name will be added to the finishers listing on www.edinburghmarathon.com.
If you have any queries, please contact our Events Team on 0141 572 0125 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can only apply to one Affiliate Charity at a time. For further information on how the Charity Entry process works please see our FAQs.
Please click on the event you would like to participate in:
Virtual 2020 Edinburgh Marathon Festival
- 2020 Edinburgh Marathon Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 Edinburgh Half Marathon Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Hairy Haggis Team Relay Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF 10k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF 5k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Junior 5K Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Junior 2k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Junior 1.5k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Kids Kilometre Virtual Challenge >
If you already have your Own Entry, you can pledge to fundraise for Mental Health Foundation via your My Details account.
Simply log in and click on the link next to your entry.