020 7520 8243
Hospice UK is the national charity for hospice care. We champion and support the work of more than 200 member organisations, which provide hospice care across the UK, so that they can deliver the highest quality of care to people with terminal or life limiting conditions, and support their families.
Hospice care is provided free to patients, and with limited government funding, hospices across the country depend on the support of their local communities to help them continue their services.
Join our team for the Edinburgh Marathon Festival 2017 and help people live well before they die.
Marathon - £25 registration fee, £500 fundraising target
Half marathon - £25 registration fee, £350 fundraising target
Relay - £40 registration fee, £700 fundraising target
10km - £25 registration fee, £200 fundraising target
5km - £25 registration fee, £100 fundraising target
Once you have signed up for this event, we will support you by providing:
You can only apply to one Affiliate Charity at a time. For further information on how the Charity Entry process works please see our FAQs.
Please click on the event you would like to participate in:
Virtual 2020 Edinburgh Marathon Festival
- 2020 Edinburgh Marathon Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 Edinburgh Half Marathon Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Hairy Haggis Team Relay Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF 10k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF 5k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Junior 5K Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Junior 2k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Junior 1.5k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Kids Kilometre Virtual Challenge >
If you already have your Own Entry, you can pledge to fundraise for Hospice UK via your My Details account.
Simply log in and click on the link next to your entry.