The British Liver Trust is the leading UK charity for adults with all types of liver condition. We are determined to achieve real change in liver health.
.We raise awareness of liver disease and promote early detection.
.We provide information and support to patients and their families.
.We campaign for better treatment and care.
To find out more about our work please visit www.britishlivertrust.org.uk
By joining the team, you are helping us to support patients and their families affected by any liver condition.
From the fundraising team you will receive:
Thank you for your interest!
You can only apply to one Affiliate Charity at a time. For further information on how the Charity Entry process works please see our FAQs.
Please click on the event you would like to participate in:
Virtual 2020 Edinburgh Marathon Festival
- 2020 Edinburgh Marathon Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 Edinburgh Half Marathon Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Hairy Haggis Team Relay Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF 10k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF 5k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Junior 5K Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Junior 2k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Junior 1.5k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Kids Kilometre Virtual Challenge >
If you already have your Own Entry, you can pledge to fundraise for British Liver Trust via your My Details account.
Simply log in and click on the link next to your entry.