Burning Nights CRPS Support is a UK charity working to improve life for all those affected by Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS).
As a charity we raise awareness about CRPS amongst the public, health & legal professionals by providing awareness sessions, so diagnoses can be made quicker & treatment started more rapidly. We also offer support & information by way of an evidence based website, support helpline, community forum, email & social media support, annual conference, regional support groups and access to legal support.
We have a number of volunteers from all around the UK including a volunteer from USA! As a charity is fairly new and continually growing we currently rely totally on volunteers giving up their free time and skills. We couldn’t do without them! Most of our volunteers live with Complex Regional Pain Syndrome so can empathise fully with patients. However we also have volunteers who don’t have CRPS and so can help the charity in many other ways. Everyone is part of a growing team and we all learn from each other.
You can only apply to one Affiliate Charity at a time. For further information on how the Charity Entry process works please see our FAQs.
Please click on the event you would like to participate in:
Virtual 2020 Edinburgh Marathon Festival
- 2020 Edinburgh Marathon Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 Edinburgh Half Marathon Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Hairy Haggis Team Relay Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF 10k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF 5k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Junior 5K Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Junior 2k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Junior 1.5k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Kids Kilometre Virtual Challenge >
If you already have your Own Entry, you can pledge to fundraise for Burning Nights CRPS Support via your My Details account.
Simply log in and click on the link next to your entry.