0131 603 8660
· 1 in 2 men in Scotland is likely to develop prostate disease
· 1 in 10 men in Scotland is likely to develop prostate cancer
· 800 Scottish men may die from prostate cancer this year
Raising awareness - leading to early detection, diagnosis and treatment, as well as providing information and support - are the main aims of Prostate Scotland’s work.
We provide a range of information and advice about prostate disease and prostate cancer including via an award-winning interactive website www.prostatescotland.org.uk which includes detail about what the prostate is, what it does, what can go wrong, what can be done about it, and a symptom self-checker. It is part of our work to provide information and advice on prostate disease and prostate cancer to men, their families and partners across Scotland.
By joining Team Prostate Scotland you can help us to help others and help us make a difference to people living with prostate disease. By running in aid of us you will receive, in addition to a Prostate Scotland running shirt, a set of tips to help your training, as well as notes to help you fundraise. Your support through running in aid of us will be a real help towards enabling us at Prostate Scotland to make a positive difference to the health of Scottish men - and you will be able to join those who can truly say they have run their socks off to help others.
Prostate Scotland was thrilled to be awarded 'Health Charity of the Year' in the Charity Champions Awards in November 2017.
You can only apply to one Affiliate Charity at a time. For further information on how the Charity Entry process works please see our FAQs.
Please click on the event you would like to participate in:
Virtual 2020 Edinburgh Marathon Festival
- 2020 Edinburgh Marathon Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 Edinburgh Half Marathon Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Hairy Haggis Team Relay Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF 10k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF 5k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Junior 5K Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Junior 2k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Junior 1.5k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Kids Kilometre Virtual Challenge >
If you already have your Own Entry, you can pledge to fundraise for Prostate Scotland via your My Details account.
Simply log in and click on the link next to your entry.