Edinburgh Marathon Festival is Scotland's largest mass participation running event. From the 5k, held in the stunning Holyrood Park, to the one of the UK's fastest marathons, there's something for everyone.
All runners for Scottish Families will get a Scottish Families top plus our running pack full of tips on how to prepare for the big day and ideas on how to maximise your fundraising.
As a charity we have to cover the costs of each of our runners taking place in the Edinburgh Marathon Festival and as such we ask for a small registration fee plus a modest sponsorship target. Our Fundraising Manager Sarah Campbell can help with any questions and give tips on how to smash your fundraising goals, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
We ask for
You can only apply to one Affiliate Charity at a time. For further information on how the Charity Entry process works please see our FAQs.
Please click on the event you would like to participate in:
Virtual 2020 Edinburgh Marathon Festival
- 2020 Edinburgh Marathon Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 Edinburgh Half Marathon Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Hairy Haggis Team Relay Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF 10k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF 5k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Junior 5K Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Junior 2k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Junior 1.5k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Kids Kilometre Virtual Challenge >
If you already have your Own Entry, you can pledge to fundraise for Scottish Families Affected by Alcohol and Drugs via your My Details account.
Simply log in and click on the link next to your entry.