Since 1984, we have worked with local people across North West Edinburgh; empowering them to live healthier lives.
Our strong connection to the local community of North West Edinburgh, built over 35 years, makes us an irreplaceable community anchor and service provider.
We work to reduce food insecurity, provide individuals with focussed support and help families stay connected and healthy. We run a wide range of classes and clubs, including cooking basics, community meals, Women Supporting Women, and a multicultural chat cafe. We also provide one-to-one counseling services.
Your support will help us continue to provide vital services in one of Scotland's most deprived areas.
• Dedicated support from our fundraising team
• A FREE Pilton Community Health Project running vest
• Personalized training plans
• Motivational emails
• Access to our Facebook community group
Full Marathon - £300
Half Marathon - £250
10k - £150
5k - £100
All junior races - £25
You can only apply to one Affiliate Charity at a time. For further information on how the Charity Entry process works please see our FAQs.
Please click on the event you would like to participate in:
Virtual 2020 Edinburgh Marathon Festival
- 2020 Edinburgh Marathon Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 Edinburgh Half Marathon Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Hairy Haggis Team Relay Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF 10k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF 5k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Junior 5K Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Junior 2k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Junior 1.5k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Kids Kilometre Virtual Challenge >
If you already have your Own Entry, you can pledge to fundraise for Pilton Community Health Project via your My Details account.
Simply log in and click on the link next to your entry.