Spina Bifida Hydrocephalus Scotland (SBH Scotland) are the only Scottish charity with a remit to support all those affected by Spina Bifida and/or Hydrocephlus across Scotland.
We provide one to one tailor made support ensuring that each individual lives the highest quality of life possible.
Currently we support over 4000 individuals including parents and carers each year and in order to continue this support we are required to raise over £1 million each year. There are many ways to support us through corporate donations, challenges and in particular sponsored activities.
You can only apply to one Affiliate Charity at a time. For further information on how the Charity Entry process works please see our FAQs.
Please click on the event you would like to participate in:
Virtual 2020 Edinburgh Marathon Festival
- 2020 Edinburgh Marathon Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 Edinburgh Half Marathon Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Hairy Haggis Team Relay Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF 10k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF 5k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Junior 5K Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Junior 2k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Junior 1.5k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Kids Kilometre Virtual Challenge >
If you already have your Own Entry, you can pledge to fundraise for Spina Bifida Hydrocephalus Scotland via your My Details account.
Simply log in and click on the link next to your entry.