Cardiomyopathy UK is the only UK charity dedicated to providing support and information to anyone affected by the heart muscle disease cardiomyopathy.
Come and join #teamcardio 2017 and take on one of the races listed below. Click on the 'Run for Cardiomyopathy UK' button above, and choose the race you would like to apply for. Our fundraising team will then be in touch with your shortly. Thank you for your support.
For more information or if you have any questions then please contact Sarah Moore at the email address or phone number above.
Saturday 27th May
10K - 15+ years of age (09:00am)
5K - 11 + years of age (11:00am)
5K (junior) - 11 - 18 years of age (11:45am) NEW FOR 2017
Kids Kilometre - 3 - 6 years of age (1:00pm) NEW FOR 2017
1.5K (junior) - 6 - 8 years of age (1:45pm)
2K (junior) - 9 - 12 years of age (2:30pm)
Sunday 28th May
Half Marathon - 17 + years of age (08:00am)
Marathon - 18 + years old (09:50am)
Hairy Haggis Team Relay - 15+ years of age (10:00am)
Be part of #teamcardio and help us save lives
You can only apply to one Affiliate Charity at a time. For further information on how the Charity Entry process works please see our FAQs.
Please click on the event you would like to participate in:
Virtual 2020 Edinburgh Marathon Festival
- 2020 Edinburgh Marathon Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 Edinburgh Half Marathon Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Hairy Haggis Team Relay Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF 10k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF 5k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Junior 5K Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Junior 2k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Junior 1.5k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Kids Kilometre Virtual Challenge >
If you already have your Own Entry, you can pledge to fundraise for Cardiomyopathy UK via your My Details account.
Simply log in and click on the link next to your entry.