For Life exists to help abandoned disabled children in Thailand. We run four day care centres working with over 100 children who are living in Government institutions. We have also opened the first ever purpose-built rehabilitation centre for disabled children in Thailand. Here there is space for 50 children to grow up in a loving environment where they are nurtured and stimulated.
We also work in communities with poor families who have disabled
children. We are reaching out to over 600 children in this way - we
believe that every disabled child matters and deserves to realise
their potential, and so we are constantly seeking to keep disabled
children in their natural homes. Where this is not possible we help
prepare them for adoption.
Running in aid of For Life will make a massive difference to these
children?s lives ? every penny counts and will bring hope for a
You can only apply to one Affiliate Charity at a time. For further information on how the Charity Entry process works please see our FAQs.
Please click on the event you would like to participate in:
Virtual 2020 Edinburgh Marathon Festival
- 2020 Edinburgh Marathon Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 Edinburgh Half Marathon Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Hairy Haggis Team Relay Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF 10k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF 5k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Junior 5K Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Junior 2k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Junior 1.5k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Kids Kilometre Virtual Challenge >
If you already have your Own Entry, you can pledge to fundraise for For Life via your My Details account.
Simply log in and click on the link next to your entry.