1 baby dies of cot death in Scotland every 9 days and the Scottish Cot Death Trust is here to support every one of their families.
As the only Scottish charity dedicated to the issue of cot death we play a vital role in increasing knowledge and understanding of cot death through our research and education programmes and we provide a wide range of community-based support for those who have lost a baby to cot death.
We rely almost entirely on public donation to fund our work and we have ambitious plans to increase and develop the support services we provide. By supporting the Scottish Cot Death Trust you can help us to make a lasting difference to bereaved families across Scotland. It is our hope that one day, through our research, we will understand enough about cot death to eradicate it - but we can't do this without your help.
Whatever way you choose to support the Scottish Cot Death Trust, you can be sure that your help will have an impact locally.
If you would like any more information please call us on 0141 357 3946 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
You can only apply to one Affiliate Charity at a time. For further information on how the Charity Entry process works please see our FAQs.
Please click on the event you would like to participate in:
Virtual 2020 Edinburgh Marathon Festival
- 2020 Edinburgh Marathon Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 Edinburgh Half Marathon Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Hairy Haggis Team Relay Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF 10k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF 5k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Junior 5K Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Junior 2k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Junior 1.5k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Kids Kilometre Virtual Challenge >
If you already have your Own Entry, you can pledge to fundraise for Scottish Cot Death Trust via your My Details account.
Simply log in and click on the link next to your entry.