01563 538 008
Ayrshire Cancer Support is a small charity formed in 1982, which provides emotional and practical support to cancer patients and their families in Ayrshire.
Our Patient Transport Service is staffed by volunteer drivers who use their own vehicles to take patients to and from Glasgow hospitals for treatment. This service is especially useful for patients who feel unwell, those living in rural areas, the elderly and parents taking their children for treatment.
Our Cancer Support Centres in Ayr and Kilmarnock provide a drop in facility for cancer patients, their families and the bereaved and provide a range of services including counselling, support groups and complementary therapies.
We are entirely self-funded and so rely on the generosity and support of our volunteers and members of the public to sustain ourselves. We would be delighted if you would run and fundraise for us.
You can only apply to one Affiliate Charity at a time. For further information on how the Charity Entry process works please see our FAQs.
Please click on the event you would like to participate in:
Virtual 2020 Edinburgh Marathon Festival
- 2020 Edinburgh Marathon Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 Edinburgh Half Marathon Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Hairy Haggis Team Relay Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF 10k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF 5k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Junior 5K Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Junior 2k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Junior 1.5k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Kids Kilometre Virtual Challenge >
If you already have your Own Entry, you can pledge to fundraise for Ayrshire Cancer Support via your My Details account.
Simply log in and click on the link next to your entry.