ABOUT ROY CASTLE LUNG CANCER FOUNDATION -
Lung cancer is the biggest cancer killer in both men and women. The disease kills over 46,000 people in the UK every year. One of the main reasons for the high mortality rate is due to the fact that lung cancer is often diagnosed late, when treatments are no longer effective. With your help we can change this.
Every year we fund numerous research projects into two main areas: the early detection of lung cancer and the patient experience We also provide care and advice through our lung cancer support groups, patient information days and specialist information packs, and campaign for better outcomes for patients.
Without doubt, detecting lung cancer early gives people the best fighting chance against this devastating disease and we love it if you could help us make that a reality. Join our Roy’s Runners and we can beat the UK’s biggest cancer killer together.
You can only apply to one Affiliate Charity at a time. For further information on how the Charity Entry process works please see our FAQs.
Please click on the event you would like to participate in:
Virtual 2020 Edinburgh Marathon Festival
- 2020 Edinburgh Marathon Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 Edinburgh Half Marathon Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Hairy Haggis Team Relay Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF 10k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF 5k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Junior 5K Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Junior 2k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Junior 1.5k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Kids Kilometre Virtual Challenge >
If you already have your Own Entry, you can pledge to fundraise for Roy Castle Lung Cancer Foundation via your My Details account.
Simply log in and click on the link next to your entry.