0131 662 5409
Victim Support Scotland is the leading national voluntary organisation helping people affected by crime. The community-based Victim Service exists in all local authority areas across Scotland, and there is a Witness Service in every High and Sheriff Court. There is also a Youth Justice Service based in Dundee. Staff and volunteers provide practical and emotional support, information about the criminal justice system, assistance with official procedures, including support at court, and help with compensation claims. Victim Support’s services are free, independent and confidential. Victim Support also campaigns for recognition of victims' interests in criminal justice and social policy.
You can only apply to one Affiliate Charity at a time. For further information on how the Charity Entry process works please see our FAQs.
Please click on the event you would like to participate in:
Virtual 2020 Edinburgh Marathon Festival
- 2020 Edinburgh Marathon Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 Edinburgh Half Marathon Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Hairy Haggis Team Relay Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF 10k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF 5k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Junior 5K Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Junior 2k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Junior 1.5k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Kids Kilometre Virtual Challenge >
If you already have your Own Entry, you can pledge to fundraise for Victim Support Scotland via your My Details account.
Simply log in and click on the link next to your entry.