The Whizz-Kidz Events Team
020 7233 9696
Whizz-Kidz changes disabled children’s lives – literally overnight. By providing them with customised mobility equipment, training and advice, we actually give them something much more important. We give them the independence to live a life of freedom at home, at school and at play; the independence to be themselves. Independent mobility means children can go out and play with friends, go to mainstream schools, take part in sport; it means that, often for the first time, they can enjoy being themselves – children who just want to have fun. The average direct cost of providing customised mobility equipment to change a child’s life is £5,900 and by running for Whizz-Kidz you can help change a disabled child’s life forever.
You can only apply to one Affiliate Charity at a time. For further information on how the Charity Entry process works please see our FAQs.
Please click on the event you would like to participate in:
Virtual 2020 Edinburgh Marathon Festival
- 2020 Edinburgh Marathon Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 Edinburgh Half Marathon Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Hairy Haggis Team Relay Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF 10k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF 5k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Junior 5K Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Junior 2k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Junior 1.5k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Kids Kilometre Virtual Challenge >
If you already have your Own Entry, you can pledge to fundraise for Whizz-kidz via your My Details account.
Simply log in and click on the link next to your entry.