020 7932 1347
Every hour, two people in the UK are told they have Parkinson's - a brain condition that turns lives upside down, leaving a future full of uncertainty. from information to inspiration. We want everyone to get the best health and social care. So we bring professionals together to drive improvements that enable people to live life to the full. Ultimately, we want to end Parkinson's. That's why we inspire and support the international research community to develop life-changing treatments, faster. And we won't stop until we find a cure.
Together we can bring forward the day when no one fears Parkinson's.
These are guaranteed Charity places, by entering you are committing to raise the pledged amount. We’ll be there to support you every step of the way!
Already have a place? If you have paid for your own entry and would like to fundraise for Parkinson’s UK, let us know! You’ll receive all the benefits a charity place runner will receive but there’s no minimum fundraising pledge – we simply ask you to raise as much as you can.
Call the Events team on 020 7963 3949 or email email@example.com
You can only apply to one Affiliate Charity at a time. For further information on how the Charity Entry process works please see our FAQs.
Please click on the event you would like to participate in:
Virtual 2020 Edinburgh Marathon Festival
- 2020 Edinburgh Marathon Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 Edinburgh Half Marathon Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Hairy Haggis Team Relay Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF 10k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF 5k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Junior 5K Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Junior 2k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Junior 1.5k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Kids Kilometre Virtual Challenge >
If you already have your Own Entry, you can pledge to fundraise for Parkinson's UK via your My Details account.
Simply log in and click on the link next to your entry.