The Pulmonary Hypertension Association UK (PHA-UK) is a national patient charity that provides support, help, understanding and information for people whose lives are touched by this rare and devastating lung disease. Contact Details: PHA-UK, Unit 1, Newton Business Centre, Thorncliffe Park Estate, Chapeltown, Sheffield, S35 2PH. firstname.lastname@example.org
You can only apply to one Affiliate Charity at a time. For further information on how the Charity Entry process works please see our FAQs.
Please click on the event you would like to participate in:
Virtual 2020 Edinburgh Marathon Festival
- 2020 Edinburgh Marathon Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 Edinburgh Half Marathon Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Hairy Haggis Team Relay Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF 10k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF 5k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Junior 5K Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Junior 2k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Junior 1.5k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Kids Kilometre Virtual Challenge >
If you already have your Own Entry, you can pledge to fundraise for Pulmonary Hypertension Association via your My Details account.
Simply log in and click on the link next to your entry.