Muscular Dystrophy UK is the charity for 70,000 adults and children living with muscle-wasting conditions.
We’re making a difference today, providing vital information and support to help people live as independently as possible.
We’re making a difference for tomorrow, accelerating progress in research and driving the campaign for access to emerging treatments.
Please join us and help make a difference to the lives of those living with muscular dystrophy.
We have charity places in all of the runs listed below with various registration fees and fundraising targets as highlighted. Please ensure to pay any registration fees via the Muscular Dystrophy UK charity website only - thank you.
You can only apply to one Affiliate Charity at a time. For further information on how the Charity Entry process works please see our FAQs.
Please click on the event you would like to participate in:
Virtual 2020 Edinburgh Marathon Festival
- 2020 Edinburgh Marathon Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 Edinburgh Half Marathon Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Hairy Haggis Team Relay Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF 10k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF 5k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Junior 5K Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Junior 2k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Junior 1.5k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Kids Kilometre Virtual Challenge >
If you already have your Own Entry, you can pledge to fundraise for Muscular Dystrophy UK via your My Details account.
Simply log in and click on the link next to your entry.