0131 475 2315
The Action Group is an independent charity providing essential services to hundreds of children and adults.
We deliver high quality personalised support services to people with Learning Disabilities, Physical Disabilities, Autism, Aspergers Syndrome, Mental Health issues, Acquired Brain Injury and other support needs to live in their own homes, attend school or college, obtain paid employment and maximise their income through our Advice services
Our Aim is that individuals and families caring for a person with a learning disability and other support needs: · encounter no barriers to their chosen lifestyle · are able to follow a path of choice · can enrich their opportunities. · and to value, listen to and involve people so that our every action is judged to be the best.
Phone: 0131 475 2315
Address: Norton Park Centre, 57 Albion Road, Edinburgh EH7 5QY
You can only apply to one Affiliate Charity at a time. For further information on how the Charity Entry process works please see our FAQs.
Please click on the event you would like to participate in:
Virtual 2020 Edinburgh Marathon Festival
- 2020 Edinburgh Marathon Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 Edinburgh Half Marathon Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Hairy Haggis Team Relay Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF 10k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF 5k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Junior 5K Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Junior 2k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Junior 1.5k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Kids Kilometre Virtual Challenge >
If you already have your Own Entry, you can pledge to fundraise for The Action Group via your My Details account.
Simply log in and click on the link next to your entry.