Dogs Trust is the UK’s largest dog welfare charity and every year they care for around 15,000 dogs through a nationwide network of 21 Rehoming Centres. Dogs Trust is working towards the day when all dogs can enjoy a happy life free from the threat of unnecessary destruction. They believe no healthy dog should ever be destroyed and every dog should have a chance to lead a happy, healthy life in a loving home
You can only apply to one Affiliate Charity at a time. For further information on how the Charity Entry process works please see our FAQs.
Please click on the event you would like to participate in:
Virtual 2020 Edinburgh Marathon Festival
- 2020 Edinburgh Marathon Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 Edinburgh Half Marathon Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Hairy Haggis Team Relay Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF 10k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF 5k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Junior 5K Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Junior 2k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Junior 1.5k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Kids Kilometre Virtual Challenge >
If you already have your Own Entry, you can pledge to fundraise for Dogs Trust via your My Details account.
Simply log in and click on the link next to your entry.