023 9387 1520
Our Navy protects us at sea, on land and in the air, but in times of hardship and distress who looks after them?
Some serving and former members of the Naval Service and their families need our help to deal with the challenges of service life. The effect of separation on children, mental or physical injury, and ultimately frailty in old age demand our support.
The Royal Navy and Royal Marines Charity is the Navy’s charity, and we are uniquely placed to know the people who are in need and the best ways to help them.
With your support, we can direct funds to where they will have the greatest impact on people’s lives. We need your money and your help to raise more so that we, in turn, can continue to look after those who protect us.
You can only apply to one Affiliate Charity at a time. For further information on how the Charity Entry process works please see our FAQs.
Please click on the event you would like to participate in:
Virtual 2020 Edinburgh Marathon Festival
- 2020 Edinburgh Marathon Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 Edinburgh Half Marathon Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Hairy Haggis Team Relay Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF 10k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF 5k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Junior 5K Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Junior 2k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Junior 1.5k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Kids Kilometre Virtual Challenge >
If you already have your Own Entry, you can pledge to fundraise for Royal Navy and Royal Marines Charity (RNRMC) via your My Details account.
Simply log in and click on the link next to your entry.