0207 375 6272
Join Team Unicef at the Edinburgh Marathon and Edinburgh Half Marathon in 2016
UNICEF promotes the rights and wellbeing of every child, in everything we do. Together with our partners, we work in 190 countries and territories to translate that commitment into practical action, focusing special effort on reaching the most vulnerable and excluded children, to the benefit of all children, everywhere.
Secure your own place in the event and run for Team Unicef today!
We encourage all our runners to secure their place directly with the Edinburgh Marathon festival and then prompted at the end of your registration please select Unicef UK as the charity you wish to support. By securing a place in this way there is no minimum sponsorship target - we just ask that you raise what you can to support our work with children.
For more information please visit: http://www.unicef.org.uk/Get-Involved/challenge-events/run/marathon/edinburgh-marathon/
Edinburgh Half Marathon:
For more information please visit: http://www.unicef.org.uk/Get-Involved/challenge-events/run/half-marathon/edinburgh-half-marathon/
You can only apply to one Affiliate Charity at a time. For further information on how the Charity Entry process works please see our FAQs.
Please click on the event you would like to participate in:
Virtual 2020 Edinburgh Marathon Festival
- 2020 Edinburgh Marathon Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 Edinburgh Half Marathon Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Hairy Haggis Team Relay Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF 10k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF 5k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Junior 5K Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Junior 2k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Junior 1.5k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Kids Kilometre Virtual Challenge >
If you already have your Own Entry, you can pledge to fundraise for UNICEF UK via your My Details account.
Simply log in and click on the link next to your entry.