0131 475 2549
Penumbra is one of Scotland’s most innovative mental health charities, working to improve mental wellbeing across the nation. We provide a wide range of services which offer hope and practical steps towards recovery, including support for people in their own homes, assisted accommodation, self harm reduction and youth services. Penumbra campaigns to influence national and local government policy, and to increase public knowledge and understanding about mental ill health.
We envisage a society where adults and young people with mental ill health expect recovery and are accepted, supported and have the resources to fulfil their potential. The word ‘penumbra’ means the partial shadow around the sun during an eclipse. Penumbra’s work aims to bring mental health out of the shadow and into the light. Help us by raising funds to support the one in four Scots who will experience mental ill health and move towards mental wellbeing for all.
You can only apply to one Affiliate Charity at a time. For further information on how the Charity Entry process works please see our FAQs.
Please click on the event you would like to participate in:
Virtual 2020 Edinburgh Marathon Festival
- 2020 Edinburgh Marathon Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 Edinburgh Half Marathon Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Hairy Haggis Team Relay Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF 10k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF 5k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Junior 5K Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Junior 2k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Junior 1.5k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Kids Kilometre Virtual Challenge >
If you already have your Own Entry, you can pledge to fundraise for Penumbra via your My Details account.
Simply log in and click on the link next to your entry.